Excellent work - well done, team!
New Sigma Tracker project in Bulgaria put into operation
Today we finally have the next Sigma Tracker-Project put into operation. MSY Group, the European specialist in medium and large-scale PV tracking solutions, has commissioned the next challenging tracker project in Southeast Europe. With a total capacity of 66 MWp, it is the largest solar tracker project in Southeast Europe and the first for an IPP.
This project combines state-of-the-art technologies and applications, such as:
- Unconstrained bifaciality to maximize backside gain.
- Mechanically stiffened frame structure for particularly large-format modules to prevent unexpected mechanical impacts on the modules
- Self-locking features on each post to improve system robustness
- Web-enabled user interfaces and cloud-based data storage to ensure future compatibility
- AI-based functional routines in tracking and adjusting to environmental conditions to increase project yields
- Industry-standard automation components to ensure long-term operability
|Project name:||Dalgo Pole A|
|Installation system||Sigma Tracker|
This project combines State of the Art technologies and applications, such as: