The all-rounder among the installation systems
Our Pitched mounting system is the successor of our successful Alpha system. The mounting system for photovoltaic systems combines robustness and flexibility – at reasonable prices. The well-proven Clickstone technology and the aluminium profiles guarantee an easy installation on the roof for the installers and reduce installation times. A 10-year guarantee on the durable stainless steel components ensures long-term safety. Find out everything about the individual components, materials and technical details of our bestselling mounting system for photovoltaic systems.
+ Unlimited flexibility
With the Pitched PV mounting system photovoltaic modules can easily be installed on pitched roofs of old and new buildings with any roofing. A wide range of options in terms of roof connection, installation convenience and material thickness make it possible to select components for any project that fit exactly and are material-optimised.
+ Significant cost savings
The Pitched ProLine was specially developed for a quick and easy installation. Maximum pre-assembly of the components, intelligent connection design and the use of only a few tools on the roof enable assembly in record time. The result: you gain high cost savings.
+ Maximum service life
All components are made of aluminium and stainless steel. The high corrosion resistance guarantees a maximum service life and offers the possibility of complete recycling.
- Location: pitched roof/on roof area
- Roof covering: any
- Roof pitch: Up to 60
- Building height: Up to 20 m
- PV modules: Framed, unframed
- Module orientation: upright, landscape
- Size of module field: free
- Module field position: free
- Roof hook spacing: up to 2 meters
- Standards: Eurocode 1, Eurocode 9
- Support profiles: extruded aluminium
- Roof hook: stainless steel
- Colour: aluminium/ black
- Warranty: 10 years
The Mounting Systems design software allows you to assemble the material for your rooftop system in minutes and offers three other advantages:
- A verifiable static verification for the location based on valid standards, protection for the installer and the owner
- A material and technique optimised, order-ready bill of materials for the processor or purchaser, and
- A clear installation plan for the technician on site.
As a result, you benefit in three ways: from efficient planning in advance, simplified installation on site and a high level of safety over the entire duration of the project.