Cost-effective and elegant installation
The roof-integrated photovoltaic systems are a very elegant installation option and receive funding in many regions. They are also cheaper for new buildings and roof renovations. The semi-integrated Infix in-roof mounting system for photovoltaic systems is easy to install and variable in the design thanks to the proven Clickstone technology. Our design software also helps here. The material for the Infix system can be assembled in minutes for standard systems. With the Infix system, you can also implement plants in snowy regions using multiple adapter connections. The advantages of our Infix in-roof mounting system for photovoltaic systems are a high corrosion resistance, an optimum force transmission and maximum of pre-assembly.
+ Reliable tightness
Thanks to its substructure, the Infix meets the same tightness requirements as a conventional roof. The special adapters guarantee optimum rear ventilation and force transmission.
+ Free arrangement
You can cover roofs or parts of the roof surface with modules. Basically, all connected module arrangements and the integration of roof windows are possible.
+ High security
Without design software, the material for standard plants can be arranged in minutes, including verifiable static verification for the location based on the applicable standards.
- Infix in roof installation system
- Text: Location: Pitched roof – roof integration
- Roof covering: any
- Roof pitch: 10° – 45°, above on request
- PV modules: framed & unframed
- Total height of the PV system on edge: 40 mm + module height
- Total height of the PV system Crosswise: 30 mm + module height
- Type of installation: Flat
- Module arrangement: continuous areas, also roofing
- of the entire roof area and integration of roof windows possible, after prior inspection
- Module orientation: upright, landscape
- Size of the module field: free
- Position of the module field: free
- Roof construction: battening analogous to tile covering
- Standards: Eurocode 1, Eurocode 9
- Certificate MPA Dresden: Fire behaviour according to
- DIN EN 13501-5:2010-02
- Support profiles: extruded aluminium (EN AW 6063 T66)
- Small parts: Stainless steel (V2A)
- Connection plates: Aluminium (EN AW 5005)
- Corrugated sheet: Aluminium (EN AW 3005)
- Seals: EPDM
- Colour profiles/sheets: mill finish, black on request
- Warranty: 10 years