Our flexible modular system
With variable angles of attack and different foot options, from ballasting to roof penetration, the TRIFIX flat roof frame can be adapted to individual customer requirements. The arrangement of modules, up to a length of approx. 12 m, in upright or landscape alignment can be realised with the TRIFIX.
+ High adaptability
The system was designed to be easily adapted to project-related requirements. Therefore, special requests on flat roofs can also be realised.
+ Fast assembly
All components are pre-assembled according to the selected module type 1 and the configuration of the module field. Clickstone technology, clever design and factory pre-assembly allow short assembly times with little use of tools.
+ High safety
Of course, our service includes the static testing of all offered Trifix systems. The system can be tested project-related in our online tool.
+ Maximum service life
All components are made of aluminium and stainless steel. The high corrosion resistance guarantees a maximum lifespan and offers the possibility of a complete recycling.
- Location: flat roof, floor and pitched roof
- Building height: Depending on wind zone and terrain category
- PV modules: framed, unframed
- Module arrangement: in series up to approx. 12 m per rack unit
- Module orientation: upright, landscape
- Angle of incidence: 10°- 15°, 20°-30°, 35-45°, deviations are possible on request
- Size of module field: free
- position of module field: free
- Distance from bottom edge of module to floor: 8 to 10 cm, deviating on request
- Standards: Eurocode 0, 1 and 9
- Frame profiles: extruded aluminium
- Small parts: Stainless steel V2A
- Aluminium colour: mill finish
- Warranty: 10 years